Friday, March 9, 2012

Tresemme Split Remedy Review


So, if you've been reading my blog (I know there aren't that many posts yet), you will notice that in the most recent post, my haul, that I recently purchased the New Tresemme Split Remedy line. I was asked to do a review on it by some girls on the Perfect Beauty website, created by fellow youtuber, daiserz89. On the bottles it said that it would reduce split ends up to 80% after 3 uses. I used all of the products for the 3rd time each yesterday when I washed my hair. And, while my hair does feel smoother and softer, and it's a lot shinier, I can't really tell a difference when it comes to my split ends. I'm going to keep using the products, and I will probably do an updated review at the end of the month, provided I have different feelings about this system. But, in the meantime, go ahead and watch the review I have up right now on youtube. And enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. First, I didn't know you have a blog :) AWESOME!
    Second, I wish this stuff worked.. I've got horrible splint end problems. haha!
    <3 love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I just started doing it. It's really god for those days that I really have nothing else to do.

      And as for this hair care line. It's worked for me so far. My hair is really smooth and shiny. Haha

      Delete